.

She leaves the rest to God

Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Its been quite the ride recently... Lots of changes happening in our lives and we are being very prayerful about them and waiting on God to carve out the way before us. In the next week or so I will share some of the updates on our life, once they become clearer! 

Serving as a reminder for me I have created a new piece that I have now released today for you to purchase in my shop!!




Leave the phrase as is, or switch it up with a custom reminder for yourself!! Come on over to the shop and get one for yourself!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reminder and lovely bracelet.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect reminder to have right on your wrist at all times! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger