.

A Beach Wedding

Monday, June 11, 2012



About 2 weekends ago, on June 1st, Andrew and I attended the wedding of Andrew's Uncle Scott and the beautiful, Terri!! We happily welcomed her into the Nickerson family! It was a small, intimate beach-side wedding with their immediate family and closest friends. It was such a joy to see them commit their lives to each other. I look forward to seeing how God blesses their commitments to each other! 
After the ceremony,everyone looked forward to the food, as they chose some New England favorites. Clam chowder, clams and mussels, lobster, along with delicious chicken and steak tips! Because of their meal choices, for the gift we decided to give them their own dinner sets, with clam chowder spoons (stamped in Boston Style 'Chowdah') and "I pick you" seafood picks! I took a few pictures of the finished product for your viewing pleasure...

I then wrapped them in some tan/burlap looking napkins that I picked up and handmade the "nautical looking" braided ties to hold everything together! Finishing with hand stamped silver gift tags and a gift note!

 I placed them at their sweetheart table so that they could either use them during dinner 
or at least get the feel for what the gift was for!!

The weather was great. A bit windy and somewhat cloudy... but right after they were pronounced Husband and Wife, the sun shown right through the clouds, 
as if God was shining down His favor on the couple.


Their beach decor was so CUTE!!


Terri was such a beautiful and stunning bride...


Scott and Terri made some wine together that they placed on each table. Someone from each table would win it! The label on the wine bottle was designed by my Brother-in-law, Seth Nickerson. He also designed my business logo!! Such a talented guy! Check out his stuff here. He also designed our wedding invitations and my mom sewed the envelopes...I loved them and still do!! <3 


What a fun and special night with my husband! It was a joy to be a part of this momentous occasion for the Nickerson family. 

On another note... June 10th, 2012 was a special day for my business, as one of my items was featured in The Sunday Boston Globe, in their Globe Magazine!! WHATT!?!?! Yes!! My heart skipped a beat or two when I opened it up, not knowing how big, how small, how much or how little would be written or featured! It's such an amazing feeling to have your product be recognized. What an honor and a blessing that I do not take for granted!!





<3 BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF!! <3














2 comments:

  1. Love the casual yet stylish vibe of this wedding! And the hand-stamped cutlery is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI there! Thanks so much!! The vibe of the wedding WAS really great! Thanks for reading and commenting! <3

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger