.

A Campfire Gathering

Thursday, June 14, 2012


I love parties. I especially love when there is thought put into the little details. Pinterest is an amazing thing and lately I get lost on it! Of course, it's advertisement and visuals of everything beautiful and pretty...So, I spend a half hour or two getting lost in dream world of all the things I would love to do, see, have happen or explore! I am fighting the temptation to go look at it now!!

Last Saturday, I put together a little party. It was for my birthday, but more so just an excuse to throw a party and invite a few friends over to enjoy a planned out event. I found a few ideas on pinterest and then had a few ideas of my own and when they collided... I was so thrilled with the outcome! I even made my first lattice top pie!!



I'd say it was an alright first try! I can't wait to experiment now with different pie crust tops!! After I got the pie in the oven... it was time to start making the homemade strawberry lemonade...LOTS and LOTS of lemons...

I then put the strawberry lemonade in these little jars that I made! Found the idea on pinterest!


I made a few other desserts and treats and then began to set the scene...





The picture above makes me so happy. It looks exactly the way I had dreamed it to look like after planning it in my head for the week before. Isn't it fun to make life pretty!!

We hung lanterns from string and put candles in Atlas jars around the walkways and the campfire... what fun Andrew and I had putting it all together.

Stay tuned... I have an AMAZING giveaway coming your way on MONDAY! I have contacted some of my very favorite shops and have rounded up some of the best to bring YOU a giveaway in celebration of me turning one year older!! You WONT want to miss this one!!

<3

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty! I love the last picture. I want to be there =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this! You did such a great job setting up! Presentation is EVERYTHING and it looks lovely! I plan to use your lemonade idea if you don't mind :)

    Sophia
    justtheeverydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophia!! :) Please do use the idea and if you need a good recipe.. I have one that everyone couldn't get enough of!! :)

      Thanks for reading!! <3

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger